AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Insider Report Received in Post

N/A
# 2
N/A

Hi

I'm based in the UK can somebody please tell me when you can expect to receive a Adwords Insider Report in the post ??

Others have received them a useful little booklet showing a snapshot of their account for example over the last 3 - 6 months i have never received anything ?? Do you need to subscribe to this or something ??

The report i am told shows your best ads,best keywords and expenditure etc.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Insider Report

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi

We are based in the UK, my collegue has received a adwords insider report detailing his accounts performance.

In all these years i have never received anything like that it seems quite useful.

What is this report and how do you request it. Seems strange that he has received it showing a snapshot of his accounts performance over the last 6 months and i've never seen like it myself.

Many thanks

Re: Adwords Insider Report Received in Post

N/A
# 3
N/A

Can anybody help ??

Please . Have you recived this useful little booklet ??

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I'm not positive exactly what you're referring to but...If you're an agency, you can get monthly performance emails for each linked account...depending on how you adjust your notification settings for the MCC.

I have to ask...how would a booklet actually help you? You have access to the same data now, without waiting for a booklet, right? At any time, you can view data about your accounts.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Thanks Tommy

N/A
# 5
N/A

Appreciate your reply.

I'm just intrigued about these new Adwords Insider Reports which people are receiving.

No-body at google adwords knows where they are coming from or who is entitled ??

I find this strange as the info in the reports is apparently taken straight from the dashboard but they do not know who sends them out or for what reason and what time interval ??

all a bit myserious would really appreciate somebody's input please Smiley Sad

Re: Thanks Tommy

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not awesome as Tommy but I did receive this email entitled "Review your AdWords results for August 2013"

[edit] It does look like a new type of notification they invented , because for July I had no such email [end edit]

is-this-the-booklet.png

• The report contains :
  •  Top performing Ad , 
  •  Top-performing keywords ( 5 of them)
  •  Top display sites
  •  Your top-performing campaign on all devices
  •  Your top-performing campaign on mobile/tablet devices

I find nothing special about this report.

Hey Adrian B

N/A
# 7
N/A

Thanks for your reply

Did you receive this insider report in the post ??

This is what people are receiving but not me a hard copy in the post about their campaigns Smiley Sad

Please can somebody advise where they come from when ? and why ??

The reports are advertised as Adwords Insider Report and arrive in the post to some and not to others ??

Re: Hey Adrian B

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Well , the first thing, please reply in the same thread, otherwise someone has to manually link the messages to make sense, as I have seen it happens from time to time.

This was a new type of notification that I did not request or receive in July. The word "insider" is not in the email, the email comes from adwords-noreply@google.com , it has no attachements. Others are welcome to comment to help you , this is all I had to say about this notification. Good luck !

Re: Hey Adrian B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Indeed I have seen one too but not sure how to activate them by post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@PPCBossman What you said hold's true but to be able to provide this to the client is valuable.