AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Fundamentals Exam Result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I know they don't show score, but but I m not seeing the Passed Exam also. I m worried where it has gone.

When I finished my Exam I saw Passed Exam But instead of that now its showing Attempted.

I feel its a google bug. But How to rectify it. Should I wait for few weeks.

Please advice.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Fundamentals Exam Result

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi, try to see your Partners page, then Partner status. There you can see green circle by "CERTIFICATIONS". If green circle is there, Google know about your certificates..
Or reason for not showing results of test could be scheduled maintenance January 14, 18,00 PST.
If that does not help try to contact Google employee`s here.
Regards.

Re: Adwords Fundamentals Exam Result

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Jyoti,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your AdWords Fundamentals exam, how recently has it been since you passed your exam? If it's been less than a day since you passed the exam, you may need to wait for your passed exam status to update. 

If it has been more than several business days, then there may be a technical issue with your account. If this appears to be the case, please report the problem on the Partners Contact Us page here: 

https://support.google.com/partners/?hl=en#topic=3110975&contact=1