AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor - No stats for placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to use Adwords Editor to manage my placements on the display network. When I download statistics, I'm not getting anything.  I can see the stats in Adwords online UI.  I do not have this issue with keywords.  Those stats are downloading just fine. Any ideas?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

These are manged placements you are referring to correct?...

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

These are manged placements you are referring to correct? 

Make sure you download all your ended and deleted items, and select include first page bid estimates when you get recent changes, just to be sure everything is getting downloaded. Also, double-check the date range of the statistics time frame, and make sure the date range didn't get skewed.

Tom

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Hey, thanks for posting!   Just to clarify, you are downl...

[ Edited ]
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey, thanks for posting!

Just to clarify, you are downloading the statistics by going to Data (in the top left of screen), then Statistics (bottom of list), then choosing either "Selected Campaigns and Ad Groups (faster)" or "Whole Account (slower)"? Also, when you are looking at the "Placements" tab, do you see no statistics whatsoever? or only certain columns?

Lastly, as mentioned in the post before me, please make sure you are looking at a proper data range and not yesterday, for instance.  You can select a custom date range by navigating back to Statistics, and then Whole Account, and then Select custom date range.

Any further clarification would be extremely helpful. I will look out for your reply so I can look into this further.

Thanks again,

Liz