AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Conversions to Lead Form

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are we alone in a 70 per cent reduction in lead forms with an overall 50 per cent increase in web traffic( 33 per cent Adwords)? We have been charting this trend on three websites for 18 months now, thinking people are hesitant to give out information as data breaches continue. Any  lead form fixes?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Conversions to Lead Form

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Without knowing your lead subject nobody can give you any idea properly. can you explain your product, service or any other think whats the purpose you want generate lead?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
This sounds as a landing page which does not convert, and should be redesigned
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have had succcess with the the current landing pages until 2014, three different websites at 10 to 20K unique visitors each month, identical lead forms. 0 to 35 Per cent ADWORDS traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We sell a chemical-free purification device, high end for swimming pools All three websites performed 2004 to 2014( earlylast year) 10,000 to 20,000 visits month, zero to 30 per cent ADWORDS

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
You should make some variation of your landing page and use some attractive "call to action" button or sentence also now you can Re-marketing as well. Hope this will be best practice for you and will bring some exclusive success for your business. thanks.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Larry;

I would not be that "decisive" in my reply (as @Md Anwar H ) before looking at your site;

Can you share with us the landing page?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www. ecosmartepool .com is the lead site thx

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have implemented remarketing nine months ago and have paid for 40000 clicks with a continued decline in lead forms Google had us remove the tags from every page to have it only on the landing page and it has not changed the trend Clicks have dropped but we are seasonal

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We will try using a stronger call to action and report back Thanks