AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Conversions not getting recorded in Console

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our adwords console is not not recording conversions since May 6. We have a lead management system which identifies leads coming in through adwords ads. I see leads from adwords on May 6, 7, 8. But our adwords account is showing no conversions since May 6. I am not able to comprehend why. This is going to affect the ads performance data and inturn affect my judgement on the performance of many campaigns. Can someone help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Conversions not getting recorded in Console

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi nimzy,

Did you do the test conversion on your own to check if the Conversion is getting recorded inside Adwords or not?

If not, I would strongly suggest you to do this by clicking your own ad and then completing the Conversion and then wait for 24 hours to see if Adwords update Conversions data.

Similarly, if you have Google Adwords linked with Google Analytics and if you are tracking goals, you can verify the time period (i.e May 6 onwards) whether Google Analytics has recorded any goals from the time period when Adwords is not showing conversions for you.

You can alslo look at this Conversion Tracking troubleshooter for diagnosis.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

I'm not sure what is "Console" - but maybe this would help you out?

http://www.activalive.com/support/Miscellaneous/how-to/105

And here is an article about "how to double-check that the code snippet you've added to your website is working properly"

Good luck,

Asaf

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi nimzy,

Did you do the test conversion on your own to check if the Conversion is getting recorded inside Adwords or not?

If not, I would strongly suggest you to do this by clicking your own ad and then completing the Conversion and then wait for 24 hours to see if Adwords update Conversions data.

Similarly, if you have Google Adwords linked with Google Analytics and if you are tracking goals, you can verify the time period (i.e May 6 onwards) whether Google Analytics has recorded any goals from the time period when Adwords is not showing conversions for you.

You can alslo look at this Conversion Tracking troubleshooter for diagnosis.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanksa lot. I will check the tracking code troubleshooting..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Will check the tracking code.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Nimzy,

You are most welcome. Let us know if that helps and feel free to come back to the Community for Adwords related suggestions Smiley Happy

Pankaj