AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Conversion Value - Can you track the dollar value of keywords or ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Everyone, With adwords conversion "value" tracking, is how many dollars was the revenue for a conversion, I see that it is tracking by date, ie today revenue was this, and yesterday revenue was this. However, is it possible or is tracking supposed to track how many dollars revenue by keywords or even ads? All I see is that this keyword or ad made 1, 2 or x number of conversions, but not the dollar value. Does anyone know? Thank you!
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Conversion Value - Can you track the dollar value of keywords or ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Googads,

Have you enabled the specific conversion value column on each of your reporting tabs? 

From a particular tab, click columns > customize and add in the conversion values that you would like to see.

This is a great video by Kim_Clink on customizing columns:  Customizing Columns in your AdWords User Interface

I think this will provide you the data you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adwords Conversion Value - Can you track the dollar value of keywords or ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Googads,

Have you enabled the specific conversion value column on each of your reporting tabs? 

From a particular tab, click columns > customize and add in the conversion values that you would like to see.

This is a great video by Kim_Clink on customizing columns:  Customizing Columns in your AdWords User Interface

I think this will provide you the data you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for!