Adword Ads not appearing in Google Analytics
My Google Adwords and Google Analytics accounts are linked, auto-tagging is ON, but yet when I am in Google Analytics, in aquisition>adwords>campaigns I'm not seeing my campaigns or ads created from adwords. Does anyone know why?
Re: Adword Ads not appearing in Google Analytics[ Edited ]
April 2014 - last edited April 2014
Does other site activity seem to be tracking correctly in analytics?
1) You have mentioned that auto tagging is on, be sure you are not also appending analytics campaign tagging parameters to destination urls as well.
2) in the Google Analytics Account Settings, have you opted into data sharing for other Google Products?
3) In analytics under the Property Settings - Adwords Linking, do you have the correct View selected under the Link Configuration options?
4) Have you tested if autotagging works for your website?
5) Do you have any redirections occuring?
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Re: Adword Ads not appearing in Google Analytics
Just a small addition to what has been said above, please note that your AdWords campaigns data will be shown in Analytics from the time you have linked your both accounts. I hope you used the same email address for linking both accounts and that too with admin rights.
Did you follow the steps mentioned in this help center article for proper linking: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en