AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Address change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are shifted to new office and the address also changed in website but when I search in google old address is showing Pls some one help me in th

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Address change

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Probably off topic, you should be making the changes in your Google My Business account so that your listing address can be updated.

For more details you can post your questions related to address change in your Google My Business account in the specific forum:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/business

Pankaj

Re: Address change

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Rafeeq,

I agree with Pankaj here, you need to change the address in your My Business account for your company. The My Business account lets people find you on Google Maps when they search for you, so If I were you I would try and make the changes ASAP as I could be sending people to the wrong address altogether.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"