AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Adwords Final URL *table* to private dashboard?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I view the FINAL URL report in GA it shows a timeline above a multi-column table. The table has fantastic info, but when I try and add the report widget to a private dashboard it only adds the timeline and *not* the table.

Anyone know the trick for getting the table on a private dashboard?

Thanks for your time and help!

~Sophia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adding Adwords Final URL *table* to private dashboard?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sophia N

Assuming that you're looking at a standard Final URL report in GA, you may want to try editing the widget a bit.  Add it to your dashboard and then try something like this (You could choose the metrics you want to have, I used sessions and clicks.)?

gawidget.png

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tommy:

That's what is so difficult. I've tried tweeking the widget settings
and can't duplicate the Final URL table. I can get some of the
columns, but not all. Is there a way to add more columns?

Thanks for your help!
~Sophia

Adding Adwords Final URL *table* to private dashboard?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Sophia,

Widgets are limited to be snapshots of performance where many widgets will be used in one dashboard, specifically tables are limited to 2 metrics.  You may want to consider making a customized report or schedule a report...it's hard to say without knowing more about your use case but creating a dashboard of a report that already exists may not be the best route to take if you need to see lots of data.  

-Tommy

Analytics is super flexible 

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay. Thanks very much. I'll keep hacking at it. ~Sophia