AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords traffic showing as Google Organic in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My paid traffic is showing as a organic traffic in Google Analytics acccount. Paid traffic is zero. I using different adwords account for running Adwords campaign. Apart from Google Analytics code, I am using other PIXEL code also in my landing page. Please suggest that what I can do to for this so I can see paid & organic traffic individually in my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords traffic showing as Google Organic in Analytics

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You need to have
1- Same email id for Adwords & Analytic
2- LInk/share analytic with adwords ( you will find in analytic admin link)
3- Enable autotagging in adwords.
and then you can see adwords data in analytic.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Divya,

As Anil said above, make sure you have properly linked Adwords with Analytics. And for that having the same email address as an admin in both platforms is a must and then this email id would be used for proper linking. Also make sure that you have selected the correct profile to be linked with Adwords.

Find further details in the help center reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
HI divya m
do all the things Anil_Singh metioned and don't forget to check the data sharing box in Analytics / admin / account settings