AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords receiving conversions, but I am not getting them in HubSpot

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one thank you page for filling out a form set as my conversion tracking indicator. When a form is filled out they are taken to that thank you page. I also receive a notification in HubSpot, so I can review it. I have tested the form and when I fill it out it works fine and alerts me in HubSpot. This is my only conversion tracking set up. AdWords shows I received 2 of these conversions yesterday, but I do not have any new contacts in HubSpot. Could someone touch base with me and help me find out why this has occurred please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew B
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Andrew,

The first thing to troubleshoot is to make sure that the AdWords conversion tracking code is only firing on the thank-you page.

Here's how to see on what page those 2 conversions were fired:

1. Log into your AdWords account

2. From the menu at the top of the page click Tools > Conversions

3. On the left sidebar, click Webpages

4. Change the date range to the appropriate period, and you can see on what urls the conversions were fired. If the urls are not your thank-you page, that tells you that the code is installed on the wrong page.

You can also check on your AdWords > HubSpot integration here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-can-i-track-google-adwords-campaigns-...

I hope that helps!

John

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrew B
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Andrew,

The first thing to troubleshoot is to make sure that the AdWords conversion tracking code is only firing on the thank-you page.

Here's how to see on what page those 2 conversions were fired:

1. Log into your AdWords account

2. From the menu at the top of the page click Tools > Conversions

3. On the left sidebar, click Webpages

4. Change the date range to the appropriate period, and you can see on what urls the conversions were fired. If the urls are not your thank-you page, that tells you that the code is installed on the wrong page.

You can also check on your AdWords > HubSpot integration here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/how-can-i-track-google-adwords-campaigns-...

I hope that helps!

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved, thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue so I was curious what your solution was? 

Thanks, 

Tarryn