AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords offline conversions: Unknown GCLIDs?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, since yesterday, I started getting the following message for some of my conversions:

"We are unable to import a conversion for this click since it was not found in our system."

Google Click Ids looks legit. Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords offline conversions: Unknown GCLIDs?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi cgeorgakopoulos

Thanks for posting your question here. We have a discussion with a Product Manager on this thread, so I'd suggest you to post your issue again on the same thread in order to get an answer.

Best,

Zee
G+

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Did you find a solution to this?
We are experiencing the same issue

/ David

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.