AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and Firebase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We linked our Adwords account with Firebase and we created an Android project in Firebase. I am wondering if I can see Adwords campaigns and ad groups and their results in Firebase dashboard?

Best Regards,

Ivelina

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: AdWords and Firebase

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ivelina,

Once your accounts are linked, you’ll be able to see AdWords data in Firebase.
Source: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6397604

Best,
Lakatos

Re: AdWords and Firebase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lakatos,

My question was regarding the campaigns and ad groups - will I be able to see in Firebase how a certain AdWords campaign performs (for example, how many first_open conversions come from Ad group A and how many come from Ad group B)?

Thank you in advance for the response!

Best Regards,
Ivelina

AdWords and Firebase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi lvline

We linked our Adwords account with Firebase and we created an laptop probilem you can help me

AdWords and Firebase

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.