AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and Analytics showing more conversions than CRM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

For some reason AdWords and Analytics are showing more conversions than what I see in my form entries (Gravity forms). AdWords and Analytics are showing 9 conversions for the past 2 weeks whereas I have only 2 submitted forms. I have 4 goals set in Analytics with the same destination page but different funnels. 

Does someone have an idea why this is happening? 

Thanks!

Re: AdWords and Analytics showing more conversions than CRM

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Biljana P,

How complex are you funnels? Is it possible for a user to cross paths? If so, then your Analytics goals could be firing multiple times on the same user.

How imperative is it that you have 4 goals with the same destination but different funnel paths? I would consolidate those goals and then review you Behavior Flow report in Analytics to pin point the conversion path.

Again, if it's possible for the user to cross paths then you should consolidate the goals. An example of a user that wouldn't cross paths would be: landing pages only accessible through destination links in Adwords...not accessible through other navigational links on your website.