AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and Analytics Reporting Differences

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone!

I'm having issues with my Analytics not reporting correct info from Adwords.

I have my AdWords and Analytics linked and tested out a campaign over the past 30 days.

My data in Adwords shows 447 clicks on the campaign and my Analytics show 217.

Further, out of those 217 reported click on the campaign (viewed in Analytics) shows 0 sessions... 

I can't seem to figure out what might be causing this, I've reinstalled the google script and re-linked my accounts to no avail.

ONE.PNGTWO.PNG

AdWords and Analytics Reporting Differences

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

"My data in Adwords shows 447 clicks on the campaign and my Analytics show 217." Is this for the same date range, and has analytics been installed throughout this time frame?

"Further, out of those 217 reported click on the campaign (viewed in Analytics) shows 0 sessions..."

Are you reporting any sessions from any source? If not, then you definitely have a tracking/coding error. If so, then what are you using as a final URL/landing page for the AdWords ads? Do you see any page views of that URL in the behavior reports? If not, then you are likely missing the coding on that specific page.

Tom