AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords and Analytic results

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello AdWords ppl,

where and what setting should set/change to achieve as most as possible same results between AdWords and Analytics?

Thank you.

-Lukas

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords and Analytic results

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@Kandarp, I have linked AdWords to Analytics. For example I have different conversions (In GA I see less conversion).
What I can change in GA or AW to see same number of conversions?
- Lukas
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Lukas,

You need to understand that Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics are different and they behave in a different manner in terms of their functionality. 

I would suggest you to read this comparison where details of how conversion tracking and Google Analytics goal tracking as well as transaction tracking is explained in detail: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2679221?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lukas,

My suggetion is, how successfully you intigrate both tools still there can be differnet numbers can't match one to one. But you can see the diffrence between values are small. If you can see large gaps then there can be a bug.