AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Values are Not Reporting in Google Analytics AdWords Tab

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All, 

Today I have noted that my client AdWords campaign values (Click, Cost and CPC) are not tracking or showing ZERO in Google Analytics AdWords tab, even the GA and AdWords accounts linked together. 

I don't know the reason behind this and anyone would be give me an explation for this would be much appreciated. I have checked my two clients and found, none of these two campaign values aren't showing in GA account. 

Noted:

- Campaigns are active and have cost, click, cpc and conversion

- Exact date range selected

- AdWords and Analytics accounts are linked together

Test1.png

Please advise.

Thanks,

Dejeesh!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Values are Not Reporting in Google Analytics AdWords Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dejeesh,

Have you verified that GA and AdWords are linked from both sides? You'll need to check that along with Auto-Tagging settings. My gut feeling is that something in the chain is off.

Please review the steps outlined here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: AdWords Values are Not Reporting in Google Analytics AdWords Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dejeesh,

Have you verified that GA and AdWords are linked from both sides? You'll need to check that along with Auto-Tagging settings. My gut feeling is that something in the chain is off.

Please review the steps outlined here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’