AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords VS. Google Analytics Reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, i do adwords campaign for 3 url and 3 different companies at one billing account is it possible to track the amount which campaign deduct the price separate.

one google account

for exp company 1 10000/Rs

company 2 15000/Rs

company 3 20000/Rs

i want to separate report for these urls how to track and get reports please someone tell me

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords VS. Google Analytics Reporting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

First of all, kindly remove your email address from the public forum as this is against the posting guidelines.

Now, this would actually depend upon your account's campaign structure. If you have separate campaigns for separate websites, you can run the Campaign Report for the defined time period and get the spend and other statistics as per your requirement.

Does that make sense?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for giving to reply, my client has 3 companies and client asked for doing campaign on same time for 3urls. i ve sense but client has been asking

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Subbu,

No offences but I wrote that (Does that make sense) to make sure that I understood what you are trying to ask here.

So I hope you were able to find out how we can fetch the Campaigns' Data by just clicking that Download Button and getting the stats for monthly or as per your client's requirement like this:-

Campaign.png

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks a lot is it possible or not o track billing which campaign for which company deducted.i can't understand, they want to segregate amount and report.they are deposit every month and at a time.shall create individual account setup next time.