AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Reporting Software - Can you please recommend an affordable reporting software?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi! I manage about 10 accounts for different clients and I'm looking for an affordable, user-friendly reporting software. Recommendations please! Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

AdWords Reporting Software - Can you please recommend an affordable reporting software?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Lizzy, it's difficult for an official Google forum allowing advertisers to provide each other peer-to-peer support, like this one to allow posting of 3rd party solutions. As I'm sure you can imagine it would quickly be abused and turn into because the motivations would be partitally commercial, the objectivity would be diluted. 

Google AdWords has a lot of good reporting capabilities integrated.  To go beyond that with 3rd party solutions, a search will yield many objective reviews and comparisons.  

fyi i have tried a number of them and there is nothing that i really liked - i export data from AdWords and use a 3rd party database application to analyze and chart.  I see it as sort of an underdeveloped market.  If you want to really pay up big-time, imho then there are some better solutions. From search results you should be able to discern which are the most popular and widely used.

hth!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Steve, thanks so much for taking the time to respond. And yes, I understand what you're saying - the responses on all other forums tend to be from the software vendors themselves. Thank you - I'll take another look at the adwords reports and keep searching! Thanks again.