AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Online Marketing Challenge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows if I can re-upload a pre-campaign report that was formatted incorrectly?  My dashboard says to add a file, but I am worried that doing so will disqualify our campaign.

Re: AdWords Online Marketing Challenge

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

As far as I know you can upload your campign until June 15, 2012 - but I couldn't find any info about "re-upload".

Try contacting the GOMC team directly:

If you need specific email support for the Google Online Marketing Challenge, please send an email to: onlinechallenge@google.com. All emails relevant to the GOMC will be answered within 5 business days. For AdWords questions, please refer to the Help Center.

Good Luck Smiley Wink

Asaf

Re: AdWords Online Marketing Challenge

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Alanadt,

As i know, Once your  Pre-campaign report has been uploaded, a unique coupon code will appear. and after activating your campaign through promo code you cant re-upload your Pre-campaign report because once your challenge begins you could not modify your Pre-campaign report but i think Asaf is right you should directly contact to online challenge team to avoid disqualify. 

Hope this Help !!

Best of luck

Regards

-Vicky