AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Keyword Report - Let's analyze together and learn how to make good business decisions

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi All,

For the next few days, let's discuss different AdWords reports, how to analyze data in these reports and make good decisions based on these reports. First, let's discuss keyword report. 

What are the important columns to look at in a keyword report? How do you find out which keyword is doing well and which is not doing well? What data on the keyword report will help you decide on the keyword bids? 

Thanks, 

Mini

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Keyword Report - Let's analyze together and learn how to make good business decisions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mini,

I like to look at

1. Quality Score
2. First page Bid Estimates
3. Top of Page bid Estimates
4. Avg position.
5. Max CPC

I use that info to make informed decisions on the position of my ads at their current bid and QS in relation to other advertisers. It gives me assistance in deciding how much I may need to increase a bid to achieve a higher position without over bidding.

Kim

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'