AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Bounce Rate is 0%, although there are Clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is my AdWords data (in Google Analytics) showing a bounce rate of 0% when there are clicks on the ad? Why isn't the bounce rate existent?

AdWords Bounce Rate.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Bounce Rate is 0%, although there are Clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Marketing D.
There may be a couple of reasons for this. Remember, if a user has *ANY* interaction with the landing page (something that sends a hit or an event to GA), it is not considered a bounce.
The most likely reason is that your landing page is somehow either reloading, there is something dynamic on the page causing a hit to be sent or registered or something like a modal window with a "click to close" action is triggered.

I really cannot point to the exact reason without seeing your landing page. If you'd like to share that, I'd be happy to investigate for you. It seems from your site average that there isn't necessarily a problem with your GA implementation so let me know the URL if you'd like more info.