AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

AdWord reportWithConversionID:adWordsConversionKey method crash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have added GoogleConversionTrackingSDK-iOS-3.0 in my app. And in didFinishLaunchingWithOptions I have written following code:                                              

[ACTConversionReporter reportWithConversionID:

"aaaa24135fb60516b9f138753dd73bbd"

label:@"abCDEFG12hIJk3Lm4nO" value:@"0.99" isRepeatable:NO];                                                                                                                                                            

But app crashes at this line with folowing crash log:  

+[NSDate act_secondsSince1970]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x3adbed40                            

Please help me out with this issue .   If I remove above line of code and run app , it works fine. 

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWord reportWithConversionID:adWordsConversionKey method crash

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Surrekha.
Unfortunately, you'll have to ask over on one of the developer groups for the SDK. We don't support the SDK implementations here.

https://developers.google.com/groups/

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Re: AdWord reportWithConversionID:adWordsConversionKey method crash

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Add -ObjC to the "Other Linker Flags" in the build settings. Or, if you get duplicate symbols, just force load the library by adding -force_load to the other linker flags:
-force_load path/to/libGoogleConversionTracking.a
replace "path/to" appropriately.