AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad placement on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was curious if one could segment the data in Adwords to show the stats from ads showing up on Mobile Google Maps?

When segmenting the data on mobile I can do Top vs Other, would the traffic coming from Google Maps be in the Other group?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad placement on Google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Charl,

charl wrote:

I was curious if one could segment the data in Adwords to show the stats from ads showing up on Mobile Google Maps?

When segmenting the data on mobile I can do Top vs Other, would the traffic coming from Google Maps be in the Other group?

Thanks in advance.

I think what you are trying to accomplish here is currently not feasible. You don't get any separate Google maps' stats under regular Adwords reporting. What you do get is the segment data for Network with Search Partners (Google Maps ia part of Search network).

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Re: Ad placement on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the quick reply pankaj, I thought as much. 

I'll lean on our Google AM the next time he stops by here and find out what can be done about it. As it is I'm waiting for early access to Ad Group scecific Sitelinks.

Cheers.