AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad groups show stats, so do key words, but ads and campaigns do not.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really want to compare success between two ads in the same ad group. When I look at the ads worksheet there are columns for impressions, clicks, ctr... but they are all blank. How do I get stats to show for individual ads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad groups show stats, so do key words, but ads and campaigns do not.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ParacordGalaxy Y,

If there are no stats for your ads, those ads have not been served at all or not for the data range you have set in the upper right hand corner. Try changing the date range and seeing if stats show up. 

Further, you might want to add more data to the columns shown for your ads. Click on Ads, then click on Column (above red box +AD) and then click on modify columns. You can set the data shown. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wish it was that easy. I've got an ad group with one ad. The ad group shows stats but the ad does not. The associated key words get clicks and lead to conversions, and show stats. Now I want to start a second ad and compare results. To do that I need to see individual stats for each ad. Unfortunately, no stats show.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @ParacordGalaxy Y

I would suggest you to first refresh the tab, if the issue is still exists please check for following things:

1. Selection of the proper data range to see the ads performance data.

2. Selection of all the required metrics from the Columns Tab.

3. Selection of 'All Ads' as shown in the screenshot:

Ad status.png

Hope it helps !!