AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Word Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently joined up to Google Ad word Campaign for my business Big J's Tree Felling, on 16th Sept. I activated the campaign, and when I Googled all the relevant keywords for my website, it came up on the 1st page 3rd from the top with the yellow Ad Word block next to it. But since then I cannot find my website on Google's 1st or 2nd page regardless of what keywords relevant to my site I type in, in fact I eventually found my website on page 3 near the bottom, and it definitely had no yellow Ad word block next to it, it was there on it's own, which means it got there organically. So now I'm confused, what then is the point of joining Google Ad words if I'm not advertising with them.

Re: Ad Word Campaign

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi James,

If you repeatedly search for your ads using Google Search but never clicks on them, you may stop seeing them. That's because Google's system detects the IP address of your computer, and stops showing you ads that it thinks you aren't interested in.

You can use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to view your ad as it appears in Google search results instead of performing a regular search. You'll see the exact same results as a Google search but won't harm your performance by accumulating ad impressions every time you look for your ad:- http://www.google.com/AdPreview