AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool update has a major flaw!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After the update, the Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool has a major issue - it does not give the possibility to choose among ccTLDs, under Domain section, how a normal-advanced user would do it: by typing the letters of the ccTLDs. 

It is terrible that the selector is not actually a dropdown allowing to choose quickly an option. Worst, when you want to change it, after trying to scroll all the way down, let's say jumping from .ch to .us, if you select by mistake another ccTLD, from above or below .us, the list comes back right up !

A really big down for UX here...

Please notify us when we will be able to type and then choose the ccTLD. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniela L
November 2015

Re: Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool update has a major flaw!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Daniela, how are things?

Adwords have a great page for posting questions, complaints, and feedback. It's very recommended that you give your feed back from there, to make sure it reaches the right team.

Here it goes: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thanks, complain filed. More exact URL for this kind of issues : https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Daniela,

You have marked your own answer as Accepted Solution / Best Answer. I suppose that is unfair to Leandro. Ideally, Lithium ought not to allow to mark one's own answer as accepted solution. Now, that is flawed as well... Smiley Very Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, yes, but I only did it because I posted the exact link for the particular issue I posted here. It might seem unfair, but which answer do you think is more correct? Please mark it correspondingly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you found the correct link, then, it's best to just thank the person & mark that as the best answer, because, he gave you a heading...Please don't mind my comment. I just found it awkward that one would mark their own answer as the best solution. If you already knew the answer, you wouldn't even have had to ask, would you? Smiley Happy