AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview and Diagnosis Not Show ANY Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to run Ad Preview and Diagnosis across all of my accounts. And when I do, it says my ads are running, but only organic results are showing. Not only do I not see my ads, but I don't see competiotr ads either. 

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Preview and Diagnosis Not Show ANY Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I would suggest checking if you are testing with the right settings applied. For example, if you have selected the correct location. Your Ads only appear if you select the correct location preview option.

"If you've targeted your ad to a certain language, location, or device, be sure to specify this information when using the tool. For example, if you've targeted your ad to only appear to customers in Los Angeles, you'll need to enter Los Angeles in the "Location" box."

Read more at http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704363

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Audrius_D, I'm running the tool right from the exact keyword by clicking the little bubble next to the keyword and then clicking the link for the Ad Preview tool. When I do that, it auto populates all of my targeting to fit that keyword in that specific campaing. It looks like this is a problem for a large number of users.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi ppcPro12,

This looks to be a system-wide problem and has been reported to Google engineers. Let's hopw they have a solution soon for us!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has this been solved? I still cannot see any ads. I have even tried other accounts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello from June 2017 and I see this problem. Does Google fix anything?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies. This thread is from 2012. Please look at the dates and do not post in old threads.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.