AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Network Type Issue from Campaign Performance Report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create an AdWords script that checks the networks for each campaign in my account using the Campaign Performance Report. I have pulled the 'AdNetworkType2' column to report on Search Partners as well but it is suggesting that a large percentage of my campaigns are on "Display Network" (Content), even though they are listed as "Search Network Only - All features" in the AdWords interface.

I have also tried changing the reporting column to 'AdNetworkType1' and it is still seeing Display Network incorrectly.

Has everyone experienced this before and have any suggestions for ways to fix it?

Thanks
Mike

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Network Type Issue from Campaign Performance Report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael,

You may find a larger audience of scripting folks available to assist you on the AdWords Scripts Forum here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-scripts

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’