AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Disapproval After Valuetrack Tracking Template .

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

UPDATE: The following caused my ads to be disapproved, and then re-approved after the changes were removed. Why?

I am attempting to set up Valuetrack to automatically insert parameters into my urls. However, the documentation on how to accomplish this is unclear and different pages often contradict one another. 

I have inserted the following as my tracking template:

{unescapedlpurl}&campaignid={campaignid}&adgroupid={adgroupid}&targetid={targetid}

and auto tagging is on, which I have confirmed by seeing the ?gclid=XXXXX... on the raw url of the landing page. 

However, none of the other parameters are appearing as of yet. Does it take time for this information to be disseminated to the ad urls? Is what I have stated here sufficient to ensure this information is appended to the query string?

A little clarification would be nice. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Disapproval After Valuetrack Tracking Template .

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Daniel,

Is it for Shopping Campaigns? If yes, are you submitting AdWords Redirect Attribute with the feed?

If not, what kind of campaign is it for?

Thanks
Ratan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They are Search Network Only campaigns

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
One thing that I noticed from the start is that you should have {lpurl} instead of {escapedurl}. Try that first and see if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn't resolve it, can you tell us what your regular destination url should look like? (You can use example.com if you prefer not to share the domain). Are you using any redirects as part of your tracking?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Then your Tracking Template is not right. Could you share your destination
URL including tracking here? You may replace your domain name with
example.com for privacy.

Thanks
Ratan