AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Block is blocking my google analytics script from loading. how can I stop that?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If ad block is installed in browser then it is stopping google analytics script from loading for the first time but when I reload my website It works fine. I do not know why this is happening and I want to know the solution because I am getting different results due to this in google analytics report.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Block is blocking my google analytics script from loading. how can I stop that?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rachit A,

If you have AdBlock, UBlock, or other extensions like this, you will need to remove them from the browser you manage your Google products & accounts with. Those extensions cause all sorts of issues with a variety of Google products. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Thanks for replying, But peoples are our using website for booking and some of them have ad block installed in their systems, and I cant ask them to uninstall and due to this We are not getting the results as expected. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Rachit A,

I understand. Unfortunately, there is not a lot that can be done at this time to get around the issue. 

All the Best,

James