AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Actual keyword search by customer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where i can see what actual keyword a customer typed in google for which my ad appeared and clicked.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Actual keyword search by customer

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

You can find this information in your account (after a 24-48 hour delay for processing).  Go to the Keywords tab. Click the checkbox to the left of the keyword you're interested in. Then click the "Details" button on the menu bar at the top of the Keyword columns. Choose "selected" (to pull data for only the keyword you're looking at).

This will take you to a page that shows the relevant search phrases that produced clicks on your keyword for whatever time frame you've chosen.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Actual keyword search by customer

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

You can find this information in your account (after a 24-48 hour delay for processing).  Go to the Keywords tab. Click the checkbox to the left of the keyword you're interested in. Then click the "Details" button on the menu bar at the top of the Keyword columns. Choose "selected" (to pull data for only the keyword you're looking at).

This will take you to a page that shows the relevant search phrases that produced clicks on your keyword for whatever time frame you've chosen.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*