AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Account Email ID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have this MCC with at least 80 accounts in it. Now the client wants all the email IDs associated with each account in the MCC. IS there any way I can retrieve all the email IDs with just one step instead of going into each account and finding the email ID in the Account Settings?

Do let me know if there is an easier way. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Email ID

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Unfortunately, client's email addresses cannot be added as a column (like adding client's name) within the MCC interface. You'll have to manually get into each account to get this info. May be for later use you can create labels with email addresses so you can pull that in a report, but that requires manual work too.

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Nazal,

As sumanth said, email address cannot be added as a column. The easier way is using Adwords Scripts. If you had minimum knowledge in Scripts you can do this by yourself. Check out the below links.

How to set up your first Adwords Script:

https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/your-first-script

Adwords Scripts to get Account details:

https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/examples/mcc-scripts#Get%20all%20accounts

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi John,

Thanks for the great suggestion, and it looks like scripts are the only way to achieve tasks of this kind, with ease. I haven't been much into scripts and I tried this as I found it interesting.

The script ran with no errors. however, I'm unable to see the results. Change log looks empty.

Am I missing something?
Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you @Sumanth Sridhar 

Adwords scripts are really great way to automate almost everything in our accounts. I just recently started them, very helpful in saving lot of my time. In the beginning it looks little bit weird, but once after setting up first script every thing will be cool.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
John.

Any suggestions to get the output from the script? As I said, I'm able to preview and run the script without errors. However, there are no results. Ideally, the script should give me log in email addresses of my client accounts right?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Sumanth, it seems like Adwords scripts team is going to sunset account.getLoginEmail field in adwords scripts. I have seen an update on Google Ads Developer blog. I will try with my account and update the result here. Meanwhile, jump over to link below and check the update.

http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.in/2014/09/sunsetting-login-email-in-adwords.html