AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Account-Compliance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, I received an email headed account-compliance;, saying that Adwords would suspend my account if I didn't supply identification in the form of government documents. If not, my account will be suspended. Is this an indeed a possibility?

Re: Account-Compliance

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Our billing team might request various information to verify your billing details. What was the email address the note came from?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there. Apologies for the late response. Thanks for the feedback. I tried to find the email again but I must have deleted it by mistake Smiley Sad All emails from Google Adwords came from emails with the Google Adwords heading, however this one was headed 'account-compliance'.

Sadly, they have already suspended my account without even a notification. Kindly let me know how I can remove the Adwords account indefinitely. Not keen on developing my brand using Adwords at all anymore.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi,

If you wish to cancel your account, there are instructions on how to do that here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424605?hl=en&rd=1

If you'd like to try to continue advertising, let me know, and I'll pass along your account to our support so they can let you know if you can bring the account into compliance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CocoP

Thank you for your reply. Kindly pass my issue onto your support team. I
called Google Adwords last week and a teller from Morocco tried to rectify
the issue, but he thought best for me to call my local Google Adwords
office (in Dubai).

Let me know how we can rectify the situation. If not, I will unfortunately
have to delete the account.

Many thanks
Malika

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Malika,

I've passed it along to our support team. They should be reaching out to you via email.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Adwords Support Team

Kindly note I have been in touch with my local Adwords support team, who
advised me to respond to the email with the required. However, the account
is still suspended.

Please advise.

Many thanks
Malika

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Malika,

Unfortunately, in all instances, account suspensions are not able to be reversed. Since we can't post account-specific information in a public forum, the best way to get further information on your account would be to reply to that email. If you've already replied with further information, you can still reply on that same email to inquire further about the reason for suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there

Appreciate the swift response.

Will follow up by replying to the email.

Have a great week.

Thanks!
Malika