AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

ALERTE - Conversion All MixUp Need HELP Fast!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the conversion tab, I have lots of duplicate page tracking conversion. 

Resiult, I can use metrics because they are false!

See: http://screencast.com/t/KwBoORoKNxSQ

How do I remove the duplicated url and kee p the metrics?

Can you HELP?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jean N
September 2015

Re: ALERTE - Conversion All MixUp Need HELP Fast!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jean,

It seems that you are using AdWords Conversion tracking and have imported the Google Analytics conversion/goal in your conversion tab. Thus, you are seeing the duplicate page tracking conversions.

It seems that your first two page's conversions are of AdWords conversions and last three are of Google Ananlytics conversion in your account.

In order to do data ananlysis use the only one code depending upon your requirements.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jean N
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jean,

It seems that you are using AdWords Conversion tracking and have imported the Google Analytics conversion/goal in your conversion tab. Thus, you are seeing the duplicate page tracking conversions.

It seems that your first two page's conversions are of AdWords conversions and last three are of Google Ananlytics conversion in your account.

In order to do data ananlysis use the only one code depending upon your requirements.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Jean,

Thanks to Rakesh for posting an anwser to your conversion tracking question. Please confirm if this resolved your question.