AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

4 day campaign so far, 107 clicks and no conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is our landing page - we've got excellent feedback from people on our tour but no conversions so far ever since we started the campaign.

http://www.humidwithachanceoffishballs.com/hong-kong-tours/food-tours/brewery-tours/local-craft-beer...

Any pointers you can give us based on our landing page?

Thanks.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

Re: 4 day campaign so far, 107 clicks and no conversions

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Virginia C,

I only see Analytics and Facebook tags on your landing page. What are your conversions? And how have you set those up in Adwords or Analytics?

I'm assuming the conversion that you are trying to track could be the "book now" button?

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 9.30.30 AM.png

In addition, if you haven't setup conversion goals in Analytics or Adwords, I would highly suggest you do so you can track your ROAS and attribute those conversions to your Adwords campaigns. Conversion Tracking

That being said, if you are receiving a good amount of traffic/clicks and no conversions then it usually means that your keywords are too broad for the user you are trying to capture. I would check out your "search terms" that are triggering your keywords. More than likely there are multiple irrelevant search queries you should be adding as negative keywords so you your aren't paying for searches that don't really align with your business model or goals.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 9.36.48 AM.png

Also, I would start adding +broad match modifiers, "phrase match", or [exact match] versions of your keywords. This would also help filter out unwanted or irrelevant search queries. Keyword Match Types Trim The Fat Smiley Happy

Hope this helps!