AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

39 Ad clicks 0% get to site - what.?

D S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
D S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

39 clicks on one Ad but %0 site visit... I don't understand. When I click the Ad it goes to my site so why 0% ? Please and thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 39 Ad clicks 0% get to site - what.?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello D S.

Your question is unfortunately too vague for us to answer. If you're not recording any site visits from your ad clicks, it is likely that either the tracking is not working on the landing page or maybe there's a redirect right after landing and the gclid parameter or the manual tags are lost.

Can you share the landing page URL with us?
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: 39 Ad clicks 0% get to site - what.?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
As a first step - go to your AdWords traffic report in GA - presumably this is where you are not seeing any sessions - click on the "Click" link in the top menu to display those - are you seeing any clicks?

No clicks? - then the most likely explanation is that you do not have autotagging selected in your AdWords settings

The clicks are reported? - If you are, then GA knows there are visits coming through from AdWords it just doesn't know which Adwords account - the most likely explanation here is that you have not linked your AdWords account as a source in your GA - check AdWords linking in the admin area.

GA and AdWords need to be linked in both directions - so you should also then go back to AdWorda nd check the Linked Accounts in the admin area- make sure that your GA account is linked there.

Let us know if this fixes things....