AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

2 Types of Conversions

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

We have 2 conversion types: "Item Posted" and "Item Paid". Both are reporting okay. Is there a way to create a table where we can see both conversion types separately broken down to the keyword level?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lakatos
September 2015

Re: 2 Types of Conversions

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Lakatos. This is a great question.

1. First, you want to add the many per click column by going to Keywords tab>>Columns>>Customize columns.

2. Next, click on the conversions drop down and add the Cost/conv. (many per click).

3. Next, still under the keywords tab, click on the Segment>>Conversions>> Conversion action name.

Once those steps are followed, you should be able to download an export of your report and sort by keyword and conversion name.

Please let me know if this gets you what you need. If not we can revisit this and solve your problem.  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lakatos
September 2015

Re: 2 Types of Conversions

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Lakatos. This is a great question.

1. First, you want to add the many per click column by going to Keywords tab>>Columns>>Customize columns.

2. Next, click on the conversions drop down and add the Cost/conv. (many per click).

3. Next, still under the keywords tab, click on the Segment>>Conversions>> Conversion action name.

Once those steps are followed, you should be able to download an export of your report and sort by keyword and conversion name.

Please let me know if this gets you what you need. If not we can revisit this and solve your problem.