AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

110 clicks but only one session?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - Just wondering why one of my Adwords campaigns is reporting 110 clicks but only 1 session and 100% bounce.  That's 70 clicks from computers and no sessions, 35 clicks from tablets and one session, and 5 clicks from mobiles and no sessions. I'm pretty new to Adwords/Analytics but this seems odd. Any thoughts/explanations gratefully received!  Thanks very much.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 110 clicks but only one session?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Make sure your AdWords and Analytics account are linked properly:-
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?rd=1

Do you use any filter in Analytics? Check that there are no filters editing your campaign destination URLs. Filters may remove some of the data from your Analytics reports.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Amanda,

Are you sending people to a stand-alone landing page? If so, having a high bounce rate is normal. You have received only 110 clicks. which means to have a lower bounce rate, you need to have atleast 1 conversion which make a conversion rate of over 1%... which should be normal for a search campaign.(depends on the vertical you are advertising for... but on an avg. that seems ok)

I am not sure why you are seeing only 1 session. What you could look at is if your page is loading correctly and time spent on page...
There could be other usability issues on the page due to which your page has a high bounce rate.. like it doesn't render correctly on tablets and mobiles for example.
If you could provide the landing page URL, I could look into it a little further.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for taking the time to respond, I'll take a look at that

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Shweta - I'll take a look at the loading and time spent on page. Thanks for your response

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Amanda,

I believe you must have got your problem resolved by now. If not, please share your landing page URL here so that we can look into it to find if there are major issues on it. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+