AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

1 conversion on AdWords dashboard but 3 into the Time Lag Report?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I've lauched an Adwords campaign yesterday and I am surprised to see a difference regarding the number of conversion.

I set-up a conversio tracking code which is work fine but I don't get the same conversion value.

The reality is that I do have 3 conversions as I got 3 different leads, so I don't understand why AdWords doesn't show them in the dashboard (under "conversion" column, but only into its Time Lag Report).

1.JPG2.JPG

Could you please help?

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Damien S,

It may take up to 24 hours to update the exact stats in the UI.

So, I would recommend you to wait for some more time.

Go through the help file: Determining your data's freshness

Also, cross check if all the leads were from the Google ads or if any was generated through organic link.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Archit,

Thank for your reply.

I am going to wait 24h then, but I can confirm that the conversions are from ppc and not organic.

Thanks,

Damien

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, wait for some more time.

I usually find such discrepancies in stats(before and after 24 hrs as per the campaign targeting location)

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Archit

I've waited a bit and you were right. I can see the conversions. However I have another issue, I have more conversions on Adwords than on Hubspot now (6 adwords conversions but 4 leads). Maybe I'd need to change some adwords settings. 

Could you help please ?

Thanks again Smiley Happy