AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

0(zero) impressions and some clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have seen that i have data for with zero impressions and clicks varying from 1 to 85 for 5 accounts over a period of 1 month.

Can someone explain me how is it possible that without an impression, how can we have a click.

Appreciate your response

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 0(zero) impressions and some clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Correct;
No impressions - no clicks;
Why do you have more than one account?
Pls. verify that all dates match, when checking clicks and impressions.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have 0 impressions and clicks like 1, 2 5 , 51, 81 for 5 brands(which i meant to say as accounts in my question). Date range is of 28 days.
This is the thing getting me puzzled.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Pls upload screenshots
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
--

*Regards,*

*Gaurav Singh*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

doubleclick.png

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
This is "doubleclick"
Check with our colleagues on the "doubleclick " help forum;
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/dfp

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks,
but the definitions of impressions and clicks will remain same, it would not be changing for diisplay banners.