AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

้how to track the conversion into third party resource

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi guys,

For my campaign used to UTM code for tracking each campaign & ads including keywords back into Google Analytics & Our Third-Party System. However we also have an auto-tagging for tracking the offline conversion from each campaign. But we have an issues for that, According to the tracking we can't tracks the leads into our third-party system. Which mean we have seen the result of lead in Adwords & Google Analytics but doesn't have seen the leads into our third-party. 

So how can I setting the tracking that can be track into Adwords, Google Analytics and Third-Party without mess up with conversion tracking. Anyway I was found out a Value Tracking that can resolve our issues, But I have no idea how can we setting that, Because if we use value tracking as track our offline conversion, How can we track the campaign & adgroup into analytics. So we need to create a tracking template or can we used both manual tracking, UTM & Value Tracking Together. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ้how to track the conversion into third party resource

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

In most of the cases when you want to integrate Conversion Tracking with your third party software, the help modules are available on those third party tool websites. I am not sure which third party tool you are using.

In my case, what we did for one of our client was to track the leads using Salesforce Integration and at the same time, Conversion Tracking also recorded that in the AdWords interface. Programming Team worked on that. So the client can easily go through his Leads Tracking System and check how many leads came in via AdWords.

Pankaj

Re: ้how to track the conversion into third party resource

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@pankaj1782 - Thanks for the answer, The question that i mention isn't about Third -Party software. But there are our back end system, This system will be record each leads that we generate from each channel. So we need to have a result of leads that come from Google Adwords record into our back end system.

So that why we setting the manual tracking with UTM code but we also need to know more leads then we setting auto-tagging for track an offline leads (We call an Order). But third system haven't the same result, Especially our system do not have any result regarding to an adwords.