Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Location Targeting

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

AdWords Community Top Contributor, Jon Gritton, will speak about location targeting at the London summit on Friday, June 20 at 3:00pm UTC.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Location Targeting

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks Coco!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

... and it would appear that @Cobnut 's comments are more than valid!

This is YTD segment for UK traffic with transactions >0.... more work to do Smiley Frustrated

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.26.06.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Awesome topic for student!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I thought this was going to be very useful however, I cannot see the slides and I have a very hard time hearing the speaker. Very disappointed

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Claire,

Welcome to the AdWords Community and glad to see that you are interested in these topics and the videos. We did receive this feedback from other users too - we hope to improve the audio quality next time.

Thanks,
Mini

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jon, it's interesing to often hearing from you, because iam enlightening on your exhibition, and optimistic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nice videos thanks !

Location Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Coco 

Location Targeting

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Experts in the Topic
stickleback
MosheTLV
KathleenG