Medical Practice in the United States - Share Tips for Success
Today we're featuring our recommendations for @Taylor B , who runs a medical business offering free ultrasound scans and would like to focus on gaining more quality leads.
Want to share your own helpful insights with @Taylor B? We invite you join the conversation in the comments below.
@Taylor B, thanks for reaching out to learn about how to improve your AdWords campaign. Based on the information you shared with us, we understand that you run a medical practice, offering various vein treatments including sclerotherapy and free vein scans. The key goal, which you would like to achieve with your Adwords campaigns is attracting quality leads.
We reviewed your account and recommend that you focus on increasing your Clicks and Quality Score. Here’s a bit more about each metric, along with specific actions you can take to help improve your campaign performance.
- Keywords - Specific Keywords: Choose relevant keywords: Your keywords should be closely related to what you're advertising in your ad text and offering on your site. Keywords of 2 or 3 words tend to work most effectively.
- Keywords - Match Types: Fine-tune your keywords: With keyword matching options, you can control how closely a keyword needs to match a person's search term in order to trigger your ad. For example, you can use broad match to show your ad to a wider audience, or exact match to hone in on specific groups of customers.
- Location bid adjustment: Adjust your bid by location: A location bid adjustment allows you to raise or lower your bid for searches that occur in specific geographic areas. If clicks from certain places are worth more to you, try setting a location bid adjustment to show your ads more frequently there.
- Target Search Page Location (if targeting a wide area): Bid for better visibility: The automated bid strategy “Target search page location” sets your bids to help increase the chances that your ads appear at the top of the page or on the first page of search results.
- Mobile bid adjustment: Adjust your bid for mobile: A mobile bid adjustment allows you to raise or lower your bid for searches that occur on mobile devices. If clicks from mobile devices are worth more to you, you can set a mobile bid adjustment to show your ads more frequently in those situations.
- Themed ad groups: Organize your campaign into tightly themed ad groups: Ad groups are where you write your ads and choose keywords that can trigger those ads to show when someone's search contains your keywords. Every campaign needs at least 1 ad group, and every ad group needs at least 1 ad, but we recommend a minimum of 2 ad groups with at least 2 ads in each.
- Implement Keywords in Ad Text: Include your keywords in your ad text: Using your keywords in your ad text helps catch the attention of people who searched for those words, and shows that your ad is relevant to what they want. For example, if you've included digital cameras as a keyword, your ad headline could be "Buy Digital Cameras."
- Keywords - Negative Keywords: Filter out irrelevant keywords: You can use [negative keywords] to filter out terms that aren't relevant to your business. Negative keywords prevent Google from showing your ad to anyone searching for that phrase.
- Ad strategy - mobile specific ads: Tailor your ads for mobile searches: Consider creating ads that specifically devoted to people on mobile devices. You can use the mobile version of your website as a landing page and offer specials suited to a mobile audience.
We hope these tips will help you succeed with AdWords. Feel free to share additional information such as your website, and the copy of your ads if you wish. If you have any further questions, just reply to this post and our community of Experts will be happy to assist.