4.1K members online now
Stay up-to-date on the latest AdWords features and changes
Guide Me
star_border

Upgrade to AdWords Editor 11.1 by June 30th, 2015

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

In December last year, we introduced the most significant update to AdWords Editor since the tool was first released. In addition to a visual redesign and faster interface, we enhanced the features you know and love while also adding new ones to help you do more in less time -- from managing multiple accounts side by side to opening up multiple windows to managing labels at scale.

Starting June 30th, 2015, AdWords Editor versions 10.6 and older will no longer be supported. To ensure uninterrupted use of AdWords Editor, you will need to upgrade to version 11.1 before June 30th, 2015.

Upgrade today and learn more about AdWords Editor 11 in the AdWords Help Center.

Kathleen

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Upgrade to AdWords Editor 11.1 by June 30th, 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks Kathleen.
I already cannot remember what it was like using the old AWE. I can't think of any reason to not upgrade at this point.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Please bring back the export to HTML file option. We use it almost daily, and it's REALLY important to us to have this feature. Great way to show the full structure of a campaign, and in a format that can be easily printed. Please bring back ASAP! Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will the HTML export feature be added to the new version of Editor? As an agency we used this a lot to show clients how their campaigns we look before going live so we really miss it. Please bring it back.