1.8K members online now
Stay up-to-date on the latest AdWords features and changes
Guide Me
star_border

Price extensions can now show on all devices!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Price extensions display additional information alongside your mobile text ads, showcasing your services and range of products, and how much they cost. Advertisers like Apartments.com are seeing strong performance with price extensions. By making it easier for people to compare multiple apartment listings to decide if they’re interested, the brand saw a 120% increase in CTR.

To help people compare your products and prices regardless of the device they're using, price extensions can now show on all devices. Price extensions can now reach more of your potential customers with no additional work. You can continue to use your existing price extension URLs, or take advantage of the final mobile URL field to use a separate URL for mobile devices.

WkQ5FvqPNq8.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes it is true.

I started using it for a Real Estate campaign two weeks ago and CTR increase is great.

If this extension is used, almost all the sceen is filled with the ad, and the people can compare and chose the right type of asset they need.

Note.

This feature is available for mobile advertisements. In Android and IOS are displayed but not in Windows Phone Mobiles.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have used this extension but is only 3 allowed or can you hae more?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As far as i know 3 prices is the minimum.

Just creating the extensions, 5 boxes are displayed and adding is available until 8 boxes.

It is also explaine at point 8 in adwords help.

adWords help - Use price extensions

Experts in the Topic
CassieH