AdWords
3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

why my ads are not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any ad words expert here ? My ads are not showing. The targeting methods are set correctly and there are enough placements. CPM 0.75. I already spend $200 in ad words all payments are paid. But this time no error showing in my dashboard. Ad also get approved. But 24 hours gone still i cant see my add. Any kind of help i will be appreciate.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Creative,

I don't quite understand the query. You're saying your ads are not showing while you're simultaneously accruing costs? Or you spent $200 earlier, but now your ads are not showing any more? The first scenario should be out of question. If the second one is the case I'd like to know what changes you meanwhile applied?

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

just add a new campaign with new image. nothing else. I lose my job if my ads are not showing within 5 hours. can you check my account. i will give you access . i will be grateful if you help me. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Creative,

I am not supposed to that, unfortunately. If you wish to talk to someone who has access to your account account, please find a cogwheel in the upper right corner of your AdWords account. Click on on it and select the Help menu item. There you'll be able to identify a few ways to connect to Google.

If you wish to go ahead here in the forum, please reply to my former queries and specify the campaign type and ad type you have the issues with. While forum guidelines forbid the posting of any personal information, remember that the more clues we have in regard to your problem, the higher the chances are that you can get a customized solution.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

campaign type Build awareness

ad type Display network only

Budge $30.00

Bid strategy  :Viewable CPM

http://bit.ly/2dr8TOO

My ad also get approved. 

1 month ago i run a add campaign and successfully complete it.

But these time i cant see my add. actually i cant run add on my account . 

Most of the important part all payments are paid. i also load advanced $50 for campaign. Can you help me personally. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yup. When did you create and launch this new campaign? What do you specifically mean by saying that you cannot see your ad? How exactly did you try to see it?

(Going personal is not allowed on this forum; I could lose my "job".)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Launch my campaign 30 hours ago. 

What do you specifically mean by saying that you cannot see your ad?

My ads are not serving , i actually mean it.

How exactly did you try to see it?

My adwords dashboard show just my campaign are eligible but not serving ads.

Is there any live chat service available. Thank you for assist me. but please help me

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Creative,

Good. So that you know that it is quite normal on the Display Network for your image ad to take 1-2 days before serving of ads begins. 

In case you apply multiple marketing methods like Display Keywords + Topics + Demographics etc., they may prove way too restrictive for which reason it may take even much longer. 

Another restrictive factor may be that you seem to run large banner ads and maybe only a few targeted placements allow for them. Please try to run all image ad sizes and also a text ad to fill in the gap. 

Lastly, the price of large banner ads may be much higher than that of  text ads because they occupy multiple ad units on placements. Therefore you should bid considerably higher for them.

Creative: Successfully launching a "Display Network only - Build awareness campaign" is not a piece of cake and you should allow much more time than 1-2 days for that. Reason is that, as explained above, you need to figure out how multiple factors interact which may even take a week even for advertisers with more experience that yours.

I need to leave now. Good luck.

Best,

Lakatos