AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

why is my website suspended ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is the print screen http://prntscr.com/cz08mk

I need to know why my website is suspended what can I do to make it working with google adwords

my website is  

www 25 dollar support . com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Zino,

Unfortunately Google disallows most tech support websites that work remotely because of issues with trustworthiness. Although you may see some advertised on AdWords, the majority of new accounts for your type of business does not get to run ads.

This has not been specified in Google's help files, but is well known in this forum, and in my own experience as an account manager. 

You can try AdWords support, but in my experience it will be impossible to have the suspension removed.

(The other possible reason is if your site was suspended in a previous account - opening a new account won't fix this...)

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just created this account 15 minutes ago

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Zino,

Unfortunately Google disallows most tech support websites that work remotely because of issues with trustworthiness. Although you may see some advertised on AdWords, the majority of new accounts for your type of business does not get to run ads.

This has not been specified in Google's help files, but is well known in this forum, and in my own experience as an account manager. 

You can try AdWords support, but in my experience it will be impossible to have the suspension removed.

(The other possible reason is if your site was suspended in a previous account - opening a new account won't fix this...)

Re: why is my website suspended ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply but I do see many company ads on Google search engine. Im not targeting ads on google search engine I want to display my ads on youtube video and display networks only, none of my ads or my website are misleading as other display a support phone number or Microsoft or dell or norton.

Our price is also fixed with no fox on fee policy and with no upfront, so the consumer know what he will pay and what kind or services we provide 

Can you suggest me what can I do next 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Zino,

It is not your business that is the problem, but the nature of your business - Google doesn't want to promote tech help services that access computers remotely, as many of these have been untrustworthy. It doesn't matter which aspect of AdWords you wish to use. 

I recommend trying a different advertising provider. As you are keen on display networks, you should be able to find someone who will accept you as a customer.

Re: why is my website suspended ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks but I want to advertise with google some or the other way 

how do I make google trust worthy ?

Can I advertise in youtube ?
Can I advertise on display network ?
Can I target advertising on a specific website only  ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Zino those are all Google properties, or web properties in contract with the Google display network so what Rob told you is going to apply to all of them.  You should look at other advertising networks, they is likely one which will accept your ads.