AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

why do I not get the organic traffic from my Wordpress page into google analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have a worpress page www.seanor.no/wp/  but I cant get the organic hits to show in analytics? How can I solve this. I get the page to display in analytics but something is wrong with how it measures the traffic on page. Thanks in advance for any help:-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why do I not get the organic traffic from my Wordpress page into google analytics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Though this is off topic(not related to adwords).
you need to place the GA code on all the pages of your website simply pasting the tracking code into theme header of WP.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: why do I not get the organic traffic from my Wordpress page into google analytics?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Carl,

Yes you have to make sure the Google Analytics code is right before the </head> tag on your website.

It will track organic hits - you can see these in the Acquisitions section of Analytics

Ali