AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

where's my campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently started up a add with ad words, it's now all up and running and can see my add, however I would like to add some key words to increase traffic, Iv gone to my campaigns to do some work on it and there is no campaign, could anybody help as this is very frustrating.

2 Expert replyverified_user

where's my campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott C,

Can you share a screenshot for the same, hiding personal/account details?

If the ads are visible right now then the campaign must be enabled which you can see at the account level of the AdWords UI.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

where's my campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, sorry I'm really not good with this kind of thing and it's not giving me a option to add the screen shot, 

iv searched my company and the add has come up, but when iv logged into the google account it's just saying add campaign there is 0 enabled campaigns, surely there is as I can see the add. 

where's my campaign

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If no campaign is enabled in your AdWords account then either the ads are triggering from another AdWords account(managed by someone else) or your competitor is bidding on your brand keywords.

So please cross- check whether the display url domain in that ad belongs to you or not.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

where's my campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm really sorry but I have no idea what all this means, is there a contact number for AdWords I could call, they can then talk me through this process. 

Re: where's my campaign

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Scott C

The contact information for Google Phone Support can be found at the link below -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en-AU

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.